Who Are We?
Arlington ReSale is owned and operated by Metroplex Women’s Clinic,
formerly Arlington Mansfield Pregnancy Center. Consumers shop our
stores for everything from bridal wear, antiques, electronics and more.
Founded originally to meet the needs of new moms and parents in need,
our stores also provide wonderful shopping experiences to all, by offering
high-quality, gently used items at fabulous prices.
We are committed to providing support for new moms and quality
merchandise at reasonable prices. Women who receive a positive
pregnancy test at one of the Metroplex Women’s Clinics can join S.T.E.P.
(Successful Training for Effective Parenting) and receive a $20 gift
certificate to use at Arlington ReSale. Supporting moms and parents with
their physical needs during pregnancy makes all the difference. We do
all we can to help parents take great care of their young ones.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit that supports Metroplex Women’s Clinic. Arlington Resale provides new and used merchandise in good condition at reasonable prices to the greater Arlington community. Our stores seek to provide a friendly, helpful, welcoming atmosphere while offering clean merchandise in good repair.
Volunteer With Us
Our team is always looking for people willing to volunteer and serve our amazing customers! We know the vulnerable state that moms-to-be are in, especially with an unexpected pregnancy, and we strive to help. Bring a friend and come out and volunteer for a couple of hours or regularly. We have tasks like sorting, hanging, tagging, and creating eye-catching displays available for you to do. It is truly a great way to serve people in your community and support new moms/parents. We can use all the help we can get. Join us anytime!
* Arlington ReSale is a Faith-Based Christian Organization. Applicants must agree to the
Statement of Faith.
* Must be a team player & enjoy a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs & rearrange furniture as needed.
* Must be able to work Saturdays. (AR is closed on Sundays)
* Assist with pricing items for sale.
* Interact with customers demonstrating professionalism & kindness.
* Work register & store floor as needed.
* Assist with merchandising: organize attractive store displays & maintain store cleanliness.
* Assist with donation processing: receiving & making ready for sale.
* Participate in change-over twice a year.
* Perform other duties as assigned.