Volunteer With Us
Another way to give to our amazing customers and support our moms and families is to give with your time. Our team would love to connect with you and receive help in any way you can give. Whatever capacity and time you have open for volunteering, we would greatly appreciate it. We work with a fun team to get our store ready and open to all of our moms. It brings hope and joy to a mom who needs an extra hand with simple, every day necessities for their babies.
- Assist in preparing donations by sorting, sizing, tagging, displaying, and maintaining store appearance and helping create fun and eye-catching displays
- Serve as an ambassador for MWC by knowing our mission and program activities
- Volunteers serving alone (not with a church group) must be 14 years of age or older
- Volunteers age 9-13 may serve with a parent or guardian
- Church Groups need to schedule with our Volunteer Coordinator, Sharon Ingram @ 817.478.7253
- Display a cheerful, helpful, Christ-like attitude
- No revealing clothing or T-shirts with slogans (shorts must be moderate in length)
- Pass a background check (currently we are not taking court assignments)
- No alcohol or illegal drugs on the premises
LET’S GET STARTED!
If interested, please fill out this application and return it to us in person or email it to email@example.com. Please be sure there are no empty blanks.
You will be contacted when your application has been processed. Questions: Contact Sharon Ingram @ 817.478.7253.
Join us by filling out our contact form on this page! You can also download the form here.